(freehand and painted in oils)
The beauty and grandeur of Warwick Castle.
It was built by William The Conquerer in 1068 and used as a fortification until the 17th century, when the Grevile family turned into a Country House.
Tussauds Group purchased the building in 1978 and made it into the tourist attraction we see today.
Kevin Alun Parrish © 2004